What's the last meal that you cooked...

ClaireBear

Banned
Oz said:
You make curry? :confused:

Ya-huh! Even attempted the odd onion baji (makes a right mess of your pans if a bit of the onion gets stuck to the side and fried to nice blackened mess!) Nanns I can't do though... they're more like cardboard!!!!

Do a nice chilli too with all the trimmings... tortillas, nachos, wedges and home made guacomoli (sp?) and salsa...

Stir fry and chinese... not a bad pasta... carbonara mainly and lasagne using a cheese sause not the bechemel! (sp?) more flavour... and calories!

Will you marry me? :lloyd:

Tempting...... but..... :p :D

Last thing I cooked? Pancakes for the bairns on Sunday (I didn't get complimented, but they ate 'em....so I ain't complaining).

Hoping that by making pancakes you'll confuse them into thinking Christmas and Santa has been and gone!!!!

Very cunning Mr Mc!!!! :p

Oz

ClaireBear said:
Tempting...... but..... :p :D

*heartbroken*

Ok...if yer won't marry me will yer at least make me some grub? :lloyd:

Hoping that by making pancakes you'll confuse them into thinking Christmas and Santa has been and gone!!!!

Very cunning Mr Mc!!!! :p

lol! never thought of that......it was more like confusing to an end that I was too lazy to faff about frying chips and wotnot :D

ClaireBear

Banned
Oz said:
*heartbroken*

Ok...if yer won't marry me will yer at least make me some grub? :lloyd:

I didn't say an out right no now did I! :p

*takes superglue to broken heart*

I may send you a food parcel... one day!

lol! never thought of that......it was more like confusing to an end that I was too lazy to faff about frying chips and wotnot :D

See... its a Primary teachers' diversionary tactic... its great for the under 7! If you're a bitch of a primary teacher who hates parents you start to put up the class decorations in October...

"Maaaam when's it Chriiiissstmas?"
"Daaaaaad whens Santa cooominggg?"

Bwha-ha-ha-ha-ha

Simple minds simple pleasures!