what's your waist?

Professur

Ok, a little more padding in the saddle. To paraphrase a friend, "I don't wanna put it in soft and listen to the bones crack."

unclehobart

Les... if you're sub-8 and have the padding, you fall into the petite realm.

My dads second wife was a size zero and 6 feet tall. She was scrawny beyond the pale.

Sharky

unclehobart said:
Its about the same. Anyone size 8 or smaller is positively scrawny or petite beyond reconing. Size 10 is about average.
My ex-wife was a size 4, I think. She was 5' and 95 lbs. Definitely petite, but not scrawny.

My waist is 36, 38, 36, 38, 36, 38, 36, 38 . . . I gain or lose 5 lbs. a week.

abooja

I've worn a size 6 for the past year or two, after years of ranging from 8-10. I don't know what my waist size is exactly, though. I've got padding alright, just a (blessedly) flat stomach, one of my few redeeming physical qualities. :rolleyes:

Winky

28 in. upon HS grad
now 29 years later 30

whoa I'm a fat bastard

Baby its whats for dinner

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
abooja said:
I've worn a size 6 for the past year or two, after years of ranging from 8-10. I don't know what my waist size is exactly, though. I've got padding alright, just a (blessedly) flat stomach, one of my few redeeming physical qualities. :rolleyes:

You know that requires proof, right? :winkkiss:

I am now down to 34 from a few years at 36. Must be the act of wearing body armor every time I leave my living area... :nerd:

FluerVanderloo

Not sure about my waist size because I don't have a measuring tape. My jeans are juniors' 3/5 in US sizes, but they also sit low on my hips, not at my waist.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My waist is a little bigger tonight...mmmmmm big dinner out with my momma :D