where do you fall on the political spectrum

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
hmmm...my politics has been a subject of great debate at times...

so y'all know, it's stuck me over there with Ghandi :headbang:

I'm dumb and can't figure a way to copy the chart, so,
Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -2.62

A.B.Normal

compass.jpg

freako104

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.21

so im a left liberatarain?? wow supirses even me!!

catocom

aaah
This wasn't really written for people in the US
http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/faq.html#country

Left versus Right doesn’t work any more
A century ago, Left vs. Right meant progressives and unionists vs. big business and maybe the Ku Klux Klan. But that was before nuclear weapons could destroy life on the planet, before the civil rights movement and women’s movement, before the insurgent radicals of the religious Right came back into politics, and before saving the planet from ecological destruction and globalization became a huge issue. Both the issues and the constituencies of the US have evolved, but our political rhetoric stays frozen in century-old lingo and metaphors, and so have our political parties and our politicians.

When we add new data about values and political positions, it becomes obvious that this image of our politics is beyond inadequate, it’s hopelessly wrong and misleading. With only 31 percent of the population fitting the image of Left versus Right, it simply doesn’t have a future.

Source

Aunty Em

I'm a libertarian-lefty! :D But I could have told you that without a test anyway...

Economic Left/Right: -5.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.87

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I don't fall on my political spectrum. I stand in my political spectrum, thank you very much. ;)