where do you fall on the political spectrum

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Does that surprise you Flav? He probably just read something new, so had to change his whole political thought process. :rolleyes:

Jeslek

Banned
flavio said:
Jerrek said:

Did you change you affiliations since the other day?
No. I am Libertarian, but what surprised me is that other graph showed up as more authoritarian? Which is why I found it extremely weird. I think it has to with some of the religious questions on the first one.

Does that surprise you Flav? He probably just read something new, so had to change his whole political thought process. :rolleyes:
Screw a lemon. Nothing changed. :rolleyes:

RD_151

Ok, I'm stupid, how do I post this?

This is what I ended up with.

I'm a libertarian now. I'm 100% on personal self government and 60% on economic self-government.

Clearly I'm not the centrist that other poll indicated that I was ;)

RD_151

s100_060.gif

Aunty Em

lacemyster said:
*doesn't want to be involved in politics*

*makes fun of government people*

*makes fun of George Bush* :cool:

Unfortunately nasty government people need watching so that they don't do anything detrimental to our livelihood, bank balance or home amongst other things! So whilst you may not be that interested at the moment I'm sure your opinion will change when you leave home and have to support yourself. If you don't get involved and vote you can't really complain when the wrong man gets in and starts doing things you don't like. :)

Aunty Em

At least if you vote and the wrong man still gets in, when he starts doing nasty things and people start complaining you have every right to smugly let eveybody know that it isn't your fault as you didn't vote for him! :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
yeah, i voted the 22nd....after our government fell after just 89 days. pathetic.
hope things will be better, but i doubt it.

there are 2 huge parties now, one right winged, and one left winged party...and they are kinda forced to govern together, but the programs of the two parties are almost the exact opposite...

is going to be a tough decision...one which will take quite long most likely. and in the mean time we're still without a government :(

again. :(

ris

look on the bright side - your two parties are at least different. here we have the consabour party and the totally opposite yet oh so similar larative party.

Aunty Em

ris said:
look on the bright side - your two parties are at least different. here we have the consabour party and the totally opposite yet oh so similar larative party.

Personally I prefer to think of them as constipated and laxative. :lol:

Hague's too stuffy and Blair is on the run...

...come to think of it it's not Hague anymore is it? It's that non-descript Ian Duncan Smith bloke ~ he's so forgetable, when he squeeks mice shudder. IDS they call him for short - sounds like a rather nasty disease... :)

RD_151

Sorry Squiggy, I'm not so unbiased as the last survey appeared.

i still don't believe this one. I consider myself to the right. It says I'm to the left. This is probably almost entirely due to my answers on drugs and sex. I don't think I'm that far to the left because I have some liberal views, but then maybe I'm a left-winger rather than a right-winger :D Who knows really. My opinions change all the time.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
This one seems a bit simplistic. And the questions seem more emotionally charged than the other. I think the other test probably gives a more accurate assessment. :shrug: