Where I've been

PostCode

Major contributor!
Thought I'd drop a note to let those who are curious know where the hell I've been.

Working.

Working.

More work.

Oh yeah....more fucking work.

I bought the company in August and since then I've had maybe a weeks or two worth of real time off. That is, time away from the company premises. Maybe in February I'll get a three day break when President's day comes around but that all depends on how busy we are.

I'm working late at night, every night with Sunday's being half days...usually. I spend that day playing catchup. You see, I work alone. The wife person has another job so I am usually here by myself, thus I get behind when I have to answer phones and try to work on computers all day. So, by the end of the week I'm usually behind.

I like the work in that I get to be my own boss. I rather enjoy fixing something or building something for someone and have them come back and thank me. The hours on the otherhand are fucked up. I guess I should have thought about that before I did this, but noooooooo, I had to jump right in with both feet, dick first and wade through it all with no experience whatsoever.

So anyway, I may not be around as much as I would like and sometimes I wind up going a month before I really get a chance to spent some time in forums and BS, I'm still here.