Votes: 1 9.1%
  • CellularOne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
Just doing a quick survey... this is North America only really, I have no idea what you Brits have :)

Vortex

Well I know no one actually gives a damn, but I'm using 'other' - Vodacom. :D (good old SAfrican network :D )

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Verizon. The contract just expired so I may be getting another contract. Whether it'll be from Verizon I'm not sure. I'm probably just gonna go with whatever plan I can get from whoever feels like offering me a free phone.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i love sprint, they kinda screw you with premium services (web, etc.) but the customer service is top notch, which is important when I drop my phone the day after i get it as a replacement for the old one that got dropped once too many times:headbang:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Verizon-no roaming, no long distance & analog or digital signal

Inkara1

Cingular; that's the only company besides Verizon and Nextel that covered both Fresno and Paso Robles at the time I got service. Nextel and Verizon were more expensive, so I got Cingular.

My understanding of Sprint is that the only time you want it is when your credit's too shot to get service with any other provider, because their network sucks and you get fewer minutes for more money.

greenfreak

That's not true about Sprint in this area at least. It's the best/widest network around, never had any problems. I use it for work, have nationwide long distance and a Samsung phone--never had a problem. Then again, I never dropped it in a toilet or ran over it with a car either. :D

I travelled five days out of the week for 6 months or so in the past two years and I found only two places from Washington DC to Boston that I couldn't get service. I'm pretty happy with mine, and that's good considering I have another year on my contract. :)

dutchmaster

AT&T - not the best service around the country, but PERFECT where I live. Cannot remember a time when I've been outside that I haven't had full service.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
dutchmaster said:
AT&T - not the best service around the country, but PERFECT where I live. Cannot remember a time when I've been outside that I haven't had full service.
Does that mean you don't get full service when you're inside? :D

dutchmaster

in the middle of some concrete buildings no :rolleyes:

but then again, I still use a nokia 5 series that's been dropped so many times, the battery is all messed up.. disconnects and looses power during 50% of my conversations.. been filled with sand, dropped in water, etc.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
What the hell do you keep doing to let it fall? Hole in your pocket? Butter fingers? :tardbang: