"which eau de toilette/aftershave do you use ??"

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I shower everyday too, i use anti-perspirant, and i also use cologne. Not that i'm smelly, is just that i always like to smell good. It makes me feel good, and also....girls loves that.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
But it's also nice sometimes to be able to smell the "man smell" without all the perfume. Pheromones, I guess. :D

[b]

But it's also nice sometimes to be able to smell the "man smell" without all the perfume. Pheromones, I guess.

Yup! :D

I usually wear Curve for Men or Moldavite oil.

My bf wears Cerruti Image.

Berserker

Do you guys believe that this Pheromones thing will work. I've bought mine and tried it today.
Which part of the body is the best place to apply the pheromones. Don't get me wrong but I apply it to the back of my ears, neck and the back of my hand...
How much do i need to apply it. Does mixing it with cologne will make the pheromones lose it's scent..
Any spot that i've miss out....I really need help... :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Do you get a bottle of human pheromones ???

Others won't work, well.......if you got chased by a dog, then they did. :D :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Berserker, I watched a show about pheremones on The Learning Channel, and it seemed to work for their test subjects, so I'd think it'd be worth a try :headbang:

They just put it behind their ears and on their neck, if I remember right.

Berserker

Originally posted by Luis G
Others won't work, well.......if you got chased by a dog, then they did. :D :D

I ddin't get chased by a DOG Luis G but I sure like the smell of the fragrance. :D
I was pretty dodgy or anxious the first time using it. i think it might work.... maybe it boost my conscious about my sorroundings well.
I hope that my male friends and etc...doesnt chase after me....

I will try it again.....on some one that I don't even know...

:D