which party

Winky

play.JPG

chcr

Too cute for words
"Typical Democrat"

"You hate the 'idea' of Starbucks but go there often."

Never been inside one. There's one here, but there's a really cool little coffee and sandwich shop just off the square.

"You consider the New York Times your bible."

I consider the New York Times to be marginally more accurate than the bible, but still given to flights of fancy.

"and generally think less of people from the south."

Now I think less of myself????

HeXp£Øi±

If it's any consolation Ch i got the exact same response you did. I'd say this ones just a weee bit inaccurate.

Stop Laughing

You Are A...

"Middle of the Road" Independent

You have little conviction and even lose loyalty. You expect politicians to cater to your outsized ego. If they catch Osama, you'll vote for George W. Bush. However, if you get laid off, you'll vote for John Kerry.

Laid off or catch Osama, I don't see either happening anytime soon, certainly not before the election...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You just never know
WND said:
Posted: October 22, 2004
5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Former Navy Secretary and 9-11 commissioner John Lehman says the U.S. knows where al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is hiding but can't reach him because he is in a region of Pakistan controlled by Islamic extremists opposed to President Pervez Musharraf.

Lehman spoke to the San Bernardino Sun yesterday after delivering a keynote speech on terrorism at Pitzer College in Claremont, Calif.

He said the terrorist leader is in South Waziristan in the Baluchistan Mountains of Pakistan's Baluchistan region.

"There is an American presence in the area, but we can't just send in troops," Lehman told the Sun. "If we did, we could have another Vietnam, and the United States cannot afford that right now."

I still believe him to be dead dead dead.