While I was picking my nose it came to me..

staffrodore

There is an art to it. In company you need to be discreet. Sort of do it without being obvious..and flicking is out of question..

But when you are alone you can dig until there is nothing more to find..

Mare

passes out a box of tissues to everyone in room.... :D
preferrable Puffs with Aloe.....

Inkara1

Lotioned tissues suck my cock. Ever try to clean glasses with those?

I always buy Kleenex non-scented non-lotion, in a 3-pack of the bigger (230-count) boxes.

Mare

Inkara1 said:
Lotioned tissues suck my cock. Ever try to clean glasses with those?

I always buy Kleenex non-scented non-lotion, in a 3-pack of the bigger (230-count) boxes.

Ink, their not supposed to be used for cleaning glasses and they are definetly not supposed to be sucking your ......... :D
They are great for the nose tho, specially when you've been blowing it all day and its sore as hell.

Inkara1

Regular Kleenex works fine for that. Sure better than paper towels, anyway.

...and if I don't use kleenex to clean my glasses, should I use my shirt instead?

MrBishop

Why is it that you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose...but you can't pick your friends' noses? :alienhuh:

Pick, roll, flick, rince, repeat if necessary :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SouthernN'Proud said:
Sooo....any suggestions what I could buy from Walgreen's that would in fact suck my ........ :D ?

Depending upon how much suction you need...

156432.jpg

:D

Professur

Inkara1 said:
Regular Kleenex works fine for that. Sure better than paper towels, anyway.

...and if I don't use kleenex to clean my glasses, should I use my shirt instead?

I picked up a set of green "microfibre" cloths for the car windshield (inside) but found they work great at taking greasy marks off glasses. Won't scratch even the cheapest plastic sunglasses, and they've a deepish pile that keeps any grit off the surface. Machine washable too.