Who is my daddy?

Professur

chcr said:
*Worries that either one of you ever had any faith in humanity.*

How can you expect improvement, when you don't believe there's the capacity for it? If this is the best humanity can manage, let's get on with the global extinction of the species and make room for something worth the effort.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
chcr said:
*Worries that either one of you ever had any faith in humanity.*

I used to. Then I moved to Nashville. That put it on life support. When Klinton was re-elected, I threw in the towel.

Now I'm back in the sticks again. Humanity and its various woes don't impact as deeply here. Fewer of us afoot, and we're all screwed up to start with, so expectations are lower. All I do now is live another day and laugh at the decline of American civilization as we know it. When the fall comes, it'll take months before it reaches this place. That'll give me plenty of time to get the tin roof on the hermit retreat and move on in. :lloyd:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
This is what happens when stupid people breed. :rolleyes: The female got what she deserved...ridicule on national TV. Too many times, the public feels sorry for either the girl, or the guy. I don't. :shrug: Is that cruel?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It best when the first guy isn't the daddy & they come back next week & the second, third & fourth choices aren't the daddy either.

Dumbshits.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Gonz said:
It best when the first guy isn't the daddy & they come back next week & the second, third & fourth choices aren't the daddy either.

Dumbshits.

I can't count how many times I saw that on Maury. The only race I haven't seen getting embarassed like that has been Asian. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. :disgust: