who kicks off the nfl football season?

tonksy

Buttcrackdivine said:
Now let's attempt a try at a real reason for him being a disappointment.
i always get a kick out of the people that say "are you ready for some football" and when he was the one to do it, it was a let down.

Oricon

tonks said:
i always get a kick out of the people that say "are you ready for some football" and when he was the one to do it, it was a let down.
what she said.... I like that dude that does the "Lets get ready to RUMBLE!" dude more though

Oz

Buttcrackdivine said:
Why is that such a disappointment?

'Cos everyone knows that if he ever kicked a football it would veer off it's original course........bounce off the heads of the opposition .......then rebound back at his feet ;)

bleach
wiggling his pom poms

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm sure all you Dubya haters will be waiting, with baited breath, the arrival of Rush Limbaugh on ESPN Sunday. :D

Oz

Gonz said:
I'm sure all you Dubya haters will be waiting, with baited breath, the arrival of Rush Limbaugh on ESPN Sunday. :D

Not me..........you can't vote Bush out, he's the funniest thing to come out of the US since Laurel and Hardy :lol2:

tonksy

bleach said:
Not me..........you can't vote Bush out, he's the funniest thing to come out of the US since Laurel and Hardy :lol2:
did you evr notice that his eyes are awfully close together?
aretha franklin sang the national anthem last night. it really was amazing.

tonksy

freako104 said:
yea and the skins won!! by three but they won!!!
ooh...what is it i want to say about that? oh, yes! FUCK YOU! i was so mad, screaming at the tv. it was a nail biter, thats for sure.

chcr

Too cute for words
I'm sure all you Dubya haters will be waiting, with baited breath, the arrival of Rush Limbaugh on ESPN Sunday.
Well, maybe he won't be such an arrogant asshole on Sunday. Who am I kidding, he doesn't know how to be anything else.
yea and the skins won!! by three but they won!!!
Lavernius Coles, John Hall, why can't the Jets get players like that. :rolleyes:

ooh...what is it i want to say about that? oh, yes! FUCK YOU! i was so mad, screaming at the tv. it was a nail biter, thats for sure.
What she said! :p

freako104

tonks said:

sorry but Im from the DC area :D