who kicks off the nfl football season?

rrfield

Just got back to Indiana from Minnesota to see the Vikings destroy Jennifer Garcia and the 49ers, 35-7.

The game can be summed up in 2 words: Randy Moss. Who's the best WR in the NFL? Terrell who?

rrfield

chcr

Too cute for words
The game can be summed up in 2 words: Randy Moss. Who's the best WR in the NFL? Terrell who?
Terrell who? Never heard of the self important, loud-mouthed jackass.

markjs

Banned
tonks said:
next weeks game will be interesting. chiefs/bengals- both 4-0. i think i'll put my money, uh figuratively, on the chiefs.

That's Chiefs vs. Broncos.

One thing that everyone from college always says about their fist days in then NFL. They always say they cannot believe how fast the game is. I just don't see college ball as the same quality of product.

tonksy

markjs said:
That's Chiefs vs. Broncos.

One thing that everyone from college always says about their fist days in then NFL. They always say they cannot believe how fast the game is. I just don't see college ball as the same quality of product.
oops...my bad, i meant broncos.
of course it's not the same quality of product. the nfl is the cream of the crop, but there is more heart in college ball, less ego's and monetary issues. just some dudes playing ball.

rrfield

Man, the Bears really looked like crap last night.

Kordell is not the problem there, the D sucks and the O-Line couldn't block the local junior high teams. I thought Kordell actually did ok considering what he had to work with...

rrfield

tonksy

never been a bears fan...dig bryan orlacher's (sp?) chunky soup commercials, though. and the one where he busts through the locker room wall...guy's a comic, i can tell.

Stop Laughing

Yeah, but it wasn't our O line that killed us, it was our defense. We cannot stop the run. Even SF and the Vikings, both of which I would call passing teams, ran like hell all over us. Since no one other than Urlacher can tackle (Azumah is still looking for his jockstrap from Green's first run) they always get a man out to block him specifically and then it's a 6 yard run here, a 9 yard run there, and then a 60 yard TD run. The only positive is that the merry go round at RB is done and A-Train should be the full time guy, but they didn't realize it until it was 17-0. John Shoop is a total moron. You're right, Kordell played a very good game IMO, but the defense gave him no chance. *thump thump* Uh oh, I think another punt was blocked. :mad:

AnomalousEntity

So I was watching Gilmore Girls last night, and they were having an argument about weather Pat Summerall (sp?) was dead. And I was all like (WTF???)

For about 2 years I was really OUT OF FOOTBALL.

So um....did Pat die or what? :crying4: