Who would play YOU?

Scanty

Who would play you in a movie?

And who would play the person you HAD to do a sex scene with?

...And who would play the person you blew into tiny bits at the end and then said something cool at?

Me?

1) Someone weird like Helena Bonham Carter
2) Stephen Dorff
3)Daniel Radcilff (ergh, Harry Potter, ergh)

1. That asian guy from the soaps, coronation street or whatever, though hes much older and uglier :p

2.Demi Moore :D

3. Sbcanada :p

greenfreak

Good questions Scanty! Justintime :laugh: good one

1. Geena Davis (ala 'The Long Kiss Goodnight' or 'League of Their Own', not Thelma and Louis) or Sandra Bullock

2. Antonio Banderas definately. Can you say HOT?!

3. Vin Diesel, Sandra Bernhardt and Judy Tenuta tied together with rope. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
1) Julia Stiles (she doesn't look like me but I wish I looked like her! If I was alesbian she woudl be the celebrity I would want to have sex with!)
2)Vin Diesel (*drool* he is SEXY)
3)I don't really know, I'm a lover not a hater!

greenfreak

I wanna kill him and you guys wanna have sex with him :laugh: I love the diversity here :)

...can I kill him after you two have sex with him? At least he'll die with a smile on his face. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*books two tickets to a deserted desert island so her and Vin Diesel can run away and he will be safe from Greenfreak* *checks ot make sure she has a large supply of birthcontrol pills and condoms before she leaves* :D

greenfreak

*thinks as long as he's not going to be seen or heard from for a long time, I'm happy*

*is glad I still have Judy and Sandra...*

Since Vin Diesel is out of the running, can I kill Rod Stewart along with Judy and Sandra?

kuulani

1. Lucy Liu

2. *deciding on not stealing Vin from Nixy* I can't think of anyone I HAD to have sex with ... maybe Johnny Depp in Chocolat - not Edward Scissorhands or Sleepy Hollow :D

3. Kirsten Dunst is one, & that pretty boy ...what's his name? ... he dated Leann Rimes ... oh yeah, Andrew Keegan.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
1. Kevin Bacon (Looks most like me)

2. Kirsten Dunst, always do a cheerleader, any chance you get, or Alyssa Milano, had a crush on her since I was about 16.

3. Hmmm. Barry Manilow or Keanu Reeves.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh! I want kill that annoying girl who played the youngest daughter on Growing Pains!

kuulani

Ooh ... if you can kill that girl, then I can get rid of the Olsen twins. I never did like them.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
UH OH! I can't let you do that ku'u! if you killed them my friend woudl kill you and I like you too much to let you die!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hey Kuu, I'll hold em, you kill em. Just love to see those two gone.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
1) Antonio Banderas (latin lover) :D
2) too many :D, but fast choose is Sarah michelle gellar
3) Arnold Schwarzenegger (or whatever it is spelled).