Wii posting!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I downloaded the internet channel for my wii! I am posting from it on my tv right now! hehe

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm on my computer now, that was actually kind of an annoying/painful process to post from the wii.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The novelty wears off shortly after you take 15 minutes to enter your login information by shooting at the keyboard with the remote. :beerbang:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Has anyone ever seen the Friends episode where Chandlier's hand turns into "The Claw" after playing too much Mrs Pacman? I feel like my right hand was almost "The Claw" and I was only holding the remote for about an hour this morning...I bought Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Winter Games yesterday...it's an awesome game!

Has anyone ever seen the Friends episode where Chandlier's hand turns into "The Claw" after playing too much Mrs Pacman? I feel like my right hand was almost "The Claw" and I was only holding the remote for about an hour this morning...I bought Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Winter Games yesterday...it's an awesome game!

You know it's odd because I really enjoyed friends as mindless entertainment when it was on and when it got all "sopa opera-ish", I always wanted to see the next one, but I'll be damned if it isn't about the most easily forgettable shows I have ever seen!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Perhaps Nixy, to properly show your geekiness, you could text us while Wii'ing online..make it a race of sorts

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Well, I meant texting to OTC. I delete texts that show up on my phone without reading them.