WIN VALUABLE PRIZES!!!

HeXp£Øi±

RULES:
You must be willing to offer and ship prizes free of charge in order to participate.
All shipping addresses can be pmed in order to maintain some semblance of privacy. Winner offers a prize and asks the quiz question of their choice.
Obvoiusly no googling/cheating.
Please state where you are willing to ship.

Let's get started.

First prize...
Lara Croft Tomb Raider dvd widescreen(will ship to USA & Canada).

The quiz question...

According to the CIA world factbook what is the smallest nation in the world by size?
(Does not include Vatican City)

HeXp£Øi±

Hmmm...i did some research and it seems you are correct. I thought that Leah was permitted to do with them as she pleased since she's native American but it turns out she's only permitted to own them. Guess i'll have to find something else. How about a movie then. Lara Croft Tomb Raider dvd widescreen.

ResearchMonkey

*wonders why Sammy left-off the additional letters at the end of his words so they would/could actually be werds that looked right*

HeXp£Øi±

HeXp£Øi± said:
According to the CIA world factbook what is the smallest nation in the world by size?
(Does not include Vatican City)

The CIA world factbook does not consider Vatican city a nation.

unclehobart

The choices should be: Aandorra, San Marino, Liectenstein, Monaco. The other 4 microstates of Europe. If the CIA factbbook doesn't recognize those piddly nations... then my guess would be Brunei.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I came into this thread thinking it was another cigarettemania type dealie. Now I see that it's just yet another show Leslie she's ignorant thread :lloyd:

Nice eyecatching thread title :headbang:

BeardofPants

So, do we have country restrictions? Like, what if you're from the ass-end of the planet? And are we gonna implement a X_number_of_turns_ban for those who've won something, cos otherwise Hobart's gonna win everything. ;)

HeXp£Øi±

BeardofPants said:
So, do we have country restrictions? Like, what if you're from the ass-end of the planet? And are we gonna implement a X_number_of_turns_ban for those who've won something, cos otherwise Hobart's gonna win everything. ;)

Naaa. We'll just play loosely and do the best we can. Most folks are from us/canada so it should turn out ok. Anyway i don't think anyone will be giving away any free cars. Also if i can help it i'll see to it that Unc doesn't win everything. :D

ResearchMonkey

regardless of the CIA fact book there also is........

1. the fella that invented the that little 2-wheeled-doesnt-fall-over-scooter-thingy, he owns an island that has been declared it own state and is the only nation that contractually has the full protection of the US gov't.

2. Theres some other nation that consist of like 400 people and it's fully with-in the boundries of some other nation. THis nation you cannot become a citizen of, you must be born to its citizenship. The capitol is some building on a street, I think it's actually most of that nations real-estate.