*wiping chocolate from my face*

kuulani

*looking around guiltily*

Yes. I did it. I stole someone's bag of Reese's Pieces that he/she left on the lunch table at work. I don't know what came over me. The candy was calling out to me, "eat me, eat me." :D

greenfreak

I love Reese's Pieces... I was just thinking since all the shows are repeats tonight that I might make a trip to Mrs. Fields and get me some semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies and warm them up in the microwave. Yummmmmy.

You're making me crave chocolate now. It's all your fault. :p

greenfreak

Mrs. Field's is off. Instead we're going to Blockbuster to rent a DVD and then go next door to the coffee shop and get some chocolate mousse cake. :D

kuulani

Warm cookies *Homer-like shudder*

If someone didn't want me to eat their candy, they shouldn't have left in on the table for me to see ;)

kuulani

Warm cookies and chocolate chip ice cream *shuddering more*

Dammit. And here I am trying so hard to maintain my figure ;)

she ain't a 'dude' :p

i'd like a fudge sundae right now, with cream wafers and cherries, and i don't give a fig bout my figure :):D

Inkara1

I'm not sure where it is, but I have a poster of ET holding a bag of Reese's Pieces, with the slogan: "Reeses Pieces, ET's favorite candy" on it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tried to stay out of this to stave off potential cravings.

Can't do it. My favourite bars are Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Skor. MMMMM! :D And I have a recipe for Nestle Tollhouse cookies which are the best I've ever had, so I am set for life :D :D

found this history and facts about chocolate today
http://www.chocossieur.com/history.htm

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Mmm... chocolate! :) And the weekend is almost here (I eat right during the week, Sat/Sun are my "free days").

I think I might make some brownies or something... you've given me the craving! :mad:

greenfreak

Friendly's makes (used to make? it's been a while) a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup sundae with peanut butter syrup, two scoops of any flavor ice cream (chocolate), hot fudge, and a couple of PB cups on top.

Mousse cake was fabulous last night.

You just reminded me I have a box of brownie mix in my baking drawer which I never made. Oh and Tollhouse cookies are THE SHIT!! YUM!! :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I had Reese's pieces last night. They had ET on the box. I have another box in my purse. brainsoft and I were suppose ot eat tehm while watching amovie but i fell asleep. I am glad that I don't have to share now! YUM!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
it's awful but I love it when stuff like that happens and you get it all to yourself lol

nodnod

Originally posted by kuulani
*looking around guiltily*

Yes. I did it. I stole someone's bag of Reese's Pieces that he/she left on the lunch table at work. I don't know what came over me. The candy was calling out to me, "eat me, eat me." :D

Grr... That wasn't very nice if you know who owned them. If not I would have waited 10 minutes before I claimed them. We actually have a lot of people who steal lunches at work. Take thier lunch bags, tupperware and all. One time a co-worker bought 5 chicken combos from kfc to take home to her family. At the end of the day when she went to the fridge to get them, she discovered that somebody had taken a bit out of every piece of chicked she had! Grrr!!!

It's gotten so bad that people bring in fake lunches laced with laxatives and syrup of Ipecac (to make you vomit). Yet work refuses to monitoe the refridgerators with surveillance cameras.