With God on our side

Professur

Heard an interview with Burton Cummings this morning on the car radio. Seems he covered Bob Dylan's "God on our side" 8 years ago, but his record label didn't want to put it on any of his albums. Politics being what they are, suddenly, it's being released as a single, just in the nick of time, eh?

Lyrics

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Where would these people be without soldiers doing the job they won't do? Oh yea....dead.

freako104

unless they are in the Middle East thats doubtful. If they are there then yes they would be dead

freako104

sorry Gonz but many songs have that same I hate this that and the other thing and the musicians havent been killed. And in the ME that is where most if not all Xtians are being persecuted. There are other areas in the world where they maybe but not nearly as badly as in there.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Freako. The point Gonz is trying to make that you aren't getting is that it is the soldiers that have given these people the right to make the music they want. Please try to keep up.

brownjenkins

the neville brothers do a great cover of that tune! :wink2:

the ballad of hollis brown is another good one they cover... great lyrics

freako104

PuterTutor said:
Freako. The point Gonz is trying to make that you aren't getting is that it is the soldiers that have given these people the right to make the music they want. Please try to keep up.

ok that I can accept that