WooHoo! First IT Job!

Aunty Em

Yes, I got my first IT job today as Volunteer IT Assistant to the Systems Administrator at our local St Helena Hospice (that's the total IT department, lol). I have to wait 4 weeks until they get my CRB (Crimial Records Bureau) check back before I can start as I will be working around vulnerable adults, but Im really looking forward to it.

Looks like I'm going to be involved with Supporting 90 desktops and 5 servers over 3 sites, helping to design and deliver in-house IT training for the staff and updating the web-site.

It's only half a day a week to begin with but I couldn't be more happy, this is my first step back into the workplace.

chcr

Too cute for words
Yes, I got my first IT job today as Volunteer IT Assistant to the Systms Administrator at our local St Helena Hospice. I have to wait 4 weeks until they get my CRB (Crimial Records Bureau) check back before I can start as I will be working around vulnerable adults, but Im really looking forward to it.

Looks I'm going to be involved with Supporting the desktops (90 over 3 sites) and 5 servers, helping to design and deliver in-house IT training for the staff and updating the web-site.

It's only half a day a week to begin with but I couldn't be more happy, this is my first step back into the workplace.

c001!!11!!!111! A chance to show off yur 1337 skillz! Congratulations! :headbang:

Edit: Really like the av, BTW. I sometimes wear a wizard hat on a remote support call when I'm in a whimsical mood. :D