Woohoo!

spike

I got an infraction from Gonz for this thread specifically
http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?p=531792#post531792

Apparently I "insulted another member", specifically Gato_solo. Even though Gato _solo has insulted me numerous times in many different threads. Gonz, highwayman, and a couple others like to insult me at will too, but apparently I'm the one that stepped over the line.

This "infraction" actually shows up in my Control Panel. So let's celecrate this conservatives can do whatever but anybody disagreeing better watch their step mentality with a beer or something.

:toast:

Professur

post a screen cap of it. I've never seen one before. In fact, I think you're the first in the board's history. And given the high quality assholes we've had in the past, that's something to print out and frame.

Altron

Yeah, you've achieved something that whoreable, winky, and I have only been able to dream about. Congratulations. Kick back with a brew and enjoy it.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
post a screen cap of it. I've never seen one before. In fact, I think you're the first in the board's history. And given the high quality assholes we've had in the past, that's something to print out and frame.

He actually insulted me three times before I replied. He called me a janitor twice, and a fool the third time before my response. Of course, he'll say I insulted him previously, and offer no proof...:rolleyes:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Jeez. And here I thought me calling Bish a retarded fuckwad was bad.

It was...but you didn't do it repeatedly. ;)

I may be condescending, but I do try to keep the insults to either a hasty retorte, or a very carefully planned trap...:grinyes:

Uki Chick

I gave him bad Karma for some of his posts and insults and he game it back to me because I was defending Gato. Obviously someone needs to learn how to use the Karma button too.

Professur

It was...but you didn't do it repeatedly. ;)

Yeah, I try to change it up. Using the same insult more that once a week just lacks imagination.

The real problem is when they don't get your insult and think it's a friendly compliment. I really hate it when I call someone a cum-guzzling anus abuser and they don't take offence.

Professur

See, Spike? See what I have to put up with? I make an innocent observation and people take offence. I try to offend, and noone even notices ....

tanj.

MrBishop

Might also have to do with the fact that it's a new feature on vbulletin :) ...but that's another story.

Professur

Might also have to do with the fact that it's a new feature on vbulletin :) ...but that's another story.

TOLD YOUR KID THERE'S NO SANTA YET??

Way to ruin it for Spike. There he thought he'd managed some thing special, and you go piss all over it on him.

I hope you're happy, you retarded fuckwad.

j/k

spike

He actually insulted me three times before I replied. He called me a janitor twice, and a fool the third time before my response. Of course, he'll say I insulted him previously, and offer no proof...:rolleyes:

Come off it. You insulted me first IN THAT THREAD.

Not to mention all the "Get your head out of your ass and leave the discussion to knowledgeable and intelligent" type insults you use when replying to me.

Asking if you're a janitor is an insult? What do you have against janitors?

spike

Gato_Solo said:
Tell you what. You just go back to burying your head in your ass, and leave intelligent and knowledgable to those more experienced than you, okay?

There it is. That came BEFORE me even asking if you were a janitor. So it seems you insulted me first before the janitor question and before the fool comment.

Did you get an infraction for insulting me first or is just if you insult a conservative in return there's a problem?