Woohoo!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Well fuck me, I'm infracted.

Damnit, now I've something in common with Spike. Thanks, Luis, you just cost me $20. No fucking way I thought I'd ever lose that bet.

LMAO!

Seriously, I didn't think it would cost you $20. I was just showing you what they looked like, you seemed curious.

Professur

So is there any indication beyond my control panel that I've been infracted? How many infractions to a sanction?

spike

Hell, I get that all the time.

Usually it's just good advice. :eh:

Even if in your case it was good advice, I imagine you'd be surprised to get disciplinary action against you for responding with something tamer.

tonksy

We called it sweepers.

I had to clean a single stall head that had blown back once...I still have nightmares.

K62

We called it sweepers.

I had to clean a single stall head that had blown back once...I still have nightmares.

oh I know, it's no fun. The worst is the ahhh! "feminine hygiene products". They plug up the system big time (even though each stall has a sign in it saying what you can and can't flush) As an engineer, guess whose job it is to get er out? You got it.

I usually try raising the vacuum of the system to see if I can suck it out, works sometimes... sometimes not. I've seen some nasssty things, I'll leave it at that.
ahah