Woohoo!

Aunty Em

I sold some T-shirts on eBay... and I've blown the lot of Music CDs... LMFAO!

Not the way to get rich quick... but hey I enjoyed spending it... :D

What do you do with the cyber $'s in your pocket?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
A few years ago I listed numerous lots of 20 of my LPs for sale on ebay. I ended up selling a bunch to a guy in Seattle, then a local guy came over and got himself burned big time, then the Seattle guy bought a bunch more. Mr. Seattle knew what he was doing, the local guy was a moron. He picked some of the worst stuff I had, and I quoted him like 5 times more than they would ever be worth...and he bought 'em! Idiot.

Between the two of them I pocketed around $375 for maybe $200 worth of music. There was a major CD buying binge shortly thereafter, and the rest went to some legitimate need around the house...school clothes for the kid or somesuch.

I've sold a few individual LPs or CDs from time to time online, and was considering selling my extensive KISS collection when the house burned. I could have gotten around 4K out of that. Now it's ash. Oh well. Somebody else's stuff just got more valuable.

catocom

I haven't sold anything since the last price changes.
Are the prices for selling still reasonable?

I did, just this morning, by a new adapter for my laptop.
It was less than half of what they've been running.:nerd:
Probably made in china:hmm:

Inkara1

I sold some odds and ends I had sitting around... old cordless phone, a golf club, the original head unit for the car stereo (I'd upgraded), things like that... and then I got $200 for my copy of Microsoft Visual C++ that I'd paid $100 for in 1999. I was stoked because I was hoping to get like $30.

So the funds in the paypal account paid for a new fender for my car, and an Optonica SA-5605 stereo receiver... 85 watts per channel (got it for $80 shipped...less than a buck a watt).

tonksy

I will sell anything of good quality if there is a market for it...but that's my job. What do I do with my cyber money? Same stuff ya'll do with your pay checks.

Inkara1

Cry at how small the numbers are in the "net pay" column and how big they are in the "withholdings" column?