Words cannot describe....

Mare

unclehobart said:
My cat has that chip. It wont work for deadbeat dads as it isnt like some lo-jack casting radar chip. Its a low power radio transmitter that a vet has to wave a special receiver just over the skin to detect.

Oh gotcha- well someone should invent a chip for the other! :D

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Before long, every sex offender in Tennessee will wear a GPS monitoring chip so we know where they are when they're there.

HomeLAN

I love hearing this. I have a crapload of stock in the company that makes those chips. Keep buying 'em!

Professur

One simple modification I'd suggest for those chips would be it's insertion into the prostate, with a sensor to detect ejaculations. Tie that in with the GPS location ... and if the fucker cums once outside of his own bedroom .....Detonate.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Who wants to bet that the majority of people who purchase these fake dog balls are men who are insecure with their own masculinity??

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
Have you ever thought of applying for work in this field? You'd be a natural.

I'm 5'5", 170lbs, short tempered, and downright cruel when annoyed. I'd be sentencing myself to life on anger management courses.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I work with not one but two women under 5'3 and under 120 lbs. They are short tempered when needed, downright cruel when applicable, and can cut you in half with a look. I still say, you'd take to this like a hog to a waller.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:
One simple modification I'd suggest for those chips would be it's insertion into the prostate, with a sensor to detect ejaculations. Tie that in with the GPS location ... and if the fucker cums once outside of his own bedroom .....Detonate.

What about kidnapping? :grumpy: And...before you ask...murder.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:
What? Are you worried someone's gonna kidnap a sex offender and rape him somewhere, causing his prostate to explode?

Just the opposite. The sex offender is the kidnapper and murderer. You can prove he was in his room when he shot his load, but you can't prove he killed the victim without the body...All you need is 30 pounds of chains and a deep river. :shrug:

Professur

I must be dense today, Gato, but I'm not getting your point. What does one have to do with the other? You want to set the thing so that it can blow because he had a wet dream lying in his bed at home alone?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
What? Are you worried someone's gonna kidnap a sex offender and rape him somewhere, causing his prostate to explode?

Friends and neighbors, right there is why I stick around here.

My nomination for best post of the year.