• Total voters

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, since I only get two of those I am going to have to refrain from voting

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
MTV killed the radio star & made losers like Flock of Seagulls rich.

freako104

mtv by far. the only redeeming value is the girls. and they were replaced by 10 year olds so thats out. no more music and the shows suck. and when they do play music its pop crap like n*suck backdoor boys 2 degrees and speared brittney. so thats my vote.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I voted MTV too, I'm old enough to remember when MTV first started, and it was the shit. It's gone horribly downhill from there. Now it's a stream of "staged reality" shows, in between the latest pop/sex/grind music followed by shows in such poor taste I won't let my children watch any of them.

I actually watch the rest of those quite a bit. :retard:

Yes, even Lifetime, I'm married for god's sake.

freako104

it is pretty much. PT dont be ashamed to watch lifetime. your married. i jsut dont watch it cause i have no wife/gf. though i do sometimes watch a movie on there. but mtv usesd to have good shows like 120 minutes,headbangers ball,liquid television and such.

Ardsgaine

Well, you saw what my wife thinks of Lifetime. She'd rather watch the Osbournes. :p

It was toss up between MTV and Lifetime for me, but I chose the latter.

freako104

i like the osbournes cause Ozzys in it and hes one of my fave singers. but i dont watch the osbournes but its supposed to be a cool show. if i could only understand what the **** hes saying.

Aunty Em

freako104 said:
i like the osbournes cause Ozzys in it and hes one of my fave singers. but i dont watch the osbournes but its supposed to be a cool show. if i could only understand what the **** hes saying.

I think you have to be high first, then he makes perfect sense. :)

freako104

ive tried that ive been to ozzfest. didnt help. neither did the beer. all i heard was music and iiiiiiammmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmaaaannnddddnnnnffffnnnnnnf and cheered.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:eek: freako, i can understand what Ozzy says :eek:

It's been about 6-8 years that i don't have "MTV", so i don't know if it sucks or not. However i have MTV LA which is very nice.

I also have USA and TNT in spanish, they are ok.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I remember when MTV was all music videos. It's first downfall was Madonna, followed closely by Cindi Lauper.