wouldn't it be better to attack iraq now and shut everybody

HeXp£Øi±

Aactualy I think that with every day that goes by we're gaining more support globally. Every time a tanker, theatre, bus or restaurant is blown up, more people lose sympathy for these radical muslim nations.

unclehobart

Whatever for? They have more territory and shoreline than we do and not the population to support it. Bringing the road system down to code would cost a gazillion bucks. Forget that.

freako104

id want us to attack but not without just cause. i hate sadam but he hasnt done anything. so what would attacking him prove?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
freak, what are you talking about? He hasn't done anything? Update your world events with more than the local news. He's done plenty, starting with violating just about every term of his surrender for 11 years. Genocide.

freako104

that was actully the first i heard that. all i knew was he was under investigation to see if he had nuclear weapons(which i think he did but didnt use them). since you told me that ill say attack the bastard. thats a legit reason right there. hell the UN should help us out if thats the case.