Write a caption

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
It was a full 20 seconds before Candace noticed that the amusing native set her capris on fire while she lit her Virginia Slim.

Inkara1

That picture reminds me... Lori knows a guy who says that in a prior life, he was a bi-curious dragon. I can't help but wonder what it would be like for dragons to go down on each other... since, you know, they breathe fire...

MrBishop

That picture reminds me... Lori knows a guy who says that in a prior life, he was a bi-curious dragon. I can't help but wonder what it would be like for dragons to go down on each other... since, you know, they breathe fire...
..and like most reptiles, they have no external genitalia to speak of, so you never know what gender you're dabbling with intil it's too late :p

tonksy

08_mdf1567569.JPG

tonksy

Guinness World Record update: Sally Fernandez of Terra Haute. IN has trounced Chiquita Bass of London, England to become the record holder for the world's largest pussy!

Inkara1

The Ford Contour must be an efficient car if it's light enough for a couple of telephone lines to hold it up by the front axle.