WTF is up with...

unclehobart

WTF is up with the typeset? All of the wording is absolutely Romper Room huge. I have to stand back three feet from my computer just to read it. Its making the threads impossibly huge and strectched trying to make it all cram in. Is it something we will have control over? I don't like it a bit.

unclehobart

My problem isn't navigation.. its the lettering. Its giving me a headache. Why are we using a typeset made for the legal blind?

hit CTRL and scroll foward with your mouse wheel to makes the fonts smaller, or go to view -text size - smaller (in IE), this is not the official last set though i figure, prolly needs some work in that area.

ok you gotta be kiddin right? you know the thing on the mouse that you scroll with?

Attachment(s):

mouse.jpg, 10.89kb

4_1026343246.jpg

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
the little wheel that is between the two top buttons of the mouse (most newer mouse have one of those).

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
eeek i feared for a moment that you were going to say you had gotten a MAC..... :eek:

ris

then it's view/text size in ie

unless you're already at smallest and this is before fury fixed the text :)

unclehobart

I did.. and it reset the one page only. I still have to do it for every page I visit. This is no way to live... triple tasking every page to get the result from one click on the old setup. We might as well decay to passing little notes back and forth. It would be less hassle.

nalani

samcurry said:
eeek i feared for a moment that you were going to say you had gotten a MAC..... :eek:

*bitchslaps sam cause I'm a MacGirl* :D

you know, you should still be in fear cause the man has a mouse with no scroll wheel .. hell, even I got a moust with a scroll wheel .. and yes, I'm on a Mac :p