WWIII

ResearchMonkey

Yeah, I for one welcome our new Asian overlords.

dwalert.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
A reward for upgraded privileges....

as opposed to

all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

ResearchMonkey

I followed the story yesterday in the morning then again in the evening. Now I've following it again this morning. I don't think the story is a diversion, I think they may be looking for one to divert from this story.

From what I gather. We either have an inbound jetliner that came in undetected ~or~ we have a very embarrassing launch by someone who is not us. -- As much as I don't like the notion I'm leaning towards the idea we know darn well what it was ....and they can't seem produce anything to show it was jet liner in the LAX box.

So far I don't see anything that can save face on this incident.

ResearchMonkey

Doug Richardson, the editor of Jane's Missiles and Rockets, said it might have been a Standard interceptor, the anti-missile weapon which is fitted to the US Navy's Aegis guided-missile cruisers as part of the American missile defence programme.

He said: "It's a solid propellant missile, you can tell from the efflux [smoke] but they're not showing enough of the tape to show whether it's staging [jettisoning its sections]."

Robert Ellsworth, the former US Deputy Secretary of Defense, said it was "pretty big" but "not a Tomahawk" cruise missile.
Just off the California coast.

Enjoy your tasty fish-heads.

Winky

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have
striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The
hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you...

I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in
battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great
and noble undertaking.

2minkey

bootlicker
um, so did this missile land anywhere? outer space? nude alien conspiracies?

watch out, he's got his probe! ... no, jim, you're supposed to run away!