Yah, bout bloody time inawl!

Dave

hello

have a seat over there and help youself to the pizza. i forget who's round it is, but the beer should be here shortly.

Arris

I usually scratch my head when confused. Not my arse. Oh well.. it takes all kinds...

Welcome Lynne ya weegie! :winkkiss:

AliBop

Hi Lynne... good to see ya. :D
Maybe you should stick to cotton knickers... that might stop your arse from itching..

Joking... :lol2:

tonksy

bleach said:
hi, aub! sorry about quoting bleachy, but i am having technical difficulty today! i'm so glad you're here! you catch crabs from hugh grant, again? big hug!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I'd have to wait till I'm good and slimey so they can't possibly hang on....Just don't trust them buggers...:eek6:

tonksy

Squiggy said:
I'd have to wait till I'm good and slimey so they can't possibly hang on....Just don't trust them buggers...:eek6:
sometimes you are slimier than others? the things one doesn't know about frogs.....

Oz

Squiggy said:
Of course...:shrug: Just like when you have 'good hair days' and 'bad hair days'....

I've just had the strangest vision of a frog in a Beatles wig.....with a excess of hair gel :erm:

tonksy

bleach said:
I've just had the strangest vision of a frog in a Beatles wig.....with a excess of hair gel :erm:
hey, squig? if you've got beatles hair, you might be able to get crabs...