Yay, I finished...

Aunty Em

decorating the hall... finally!
*party*:nanabang::clap:

My hairs gone white though... 'cos I leant against the doorframe I was painting... LOL

Aunty Em

me think you need some more pics on that wall. I could send you some of me.

It's got pictures... Van Gogh and Laurens Alma-Tadema, I'll add more when I find the ones I want.... and it will have a large mirror near the front door when I find the one I like. It was much too crowded before.

Aunty Em

We painted our lounge/dining room and bedroom a wee while back; it was teh fun!

Looks nice Aunt Em.

I've still got my bathroom and lounge to do. The bathroom is basically ok, I just need to touch up a couple of places, repaint the ceiling and woodwork, so it won't take long. I should have that finished by the end of next week if not sooner. The lounge is a big job as I have a large pile of stuff to dispose of.

BeardofPants

Yeah, we still gotta do the spare room, the bathroom & kitchen. The bathroom is gonna be a hell job so we're thinking of getting someone in to completely re-org both it and the kitchen (make them more space efficient).

Aunty Em

I started tidying up the bathroom this morning... looks like I will be repainting it all near eough... LOL

Aunty Em

Well that was quick... I just finished the bathroom this evening... now I just have to tackle that pile of stuff in the lounge before I can get to work in there... it can stay there till monday though, I have a drama/confidence building group tomorrow, my great nephew Bradley's christening on Saturday and friends to dinner on sunday... then art therapy on monday... phew what happened to my quiet life? :eek5: