Yeah, OK

AlphaTroll

They should have said from the start they interviewed old croies - shoulda stuck to the young ones, to whom sex really matters.

Dyamn

rrfield

article said:
"Premature ejaculation is the biggie for men - one in four worldwide report it," Laumann said. "But the interesting thing is it doesn't have an adverse impact (on their rating of sexual pleasure) because it doesn't matter to them, though it may to their partner."

:rofl2:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
With women only 26 percent say they always have one, although 45 percent of men believe their partners always have an orgasm."
this one is funny too

and a little sad. :eh:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
One reason why women are so dissatisfied - and also disinterested - is that "evolution hasn't caught up with us," said lead researcher Edward Laumann, a sociology professor at the University of Chicago.

Oh good, I can quit working so hard since it's not my fault anyway.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
One reason why women are so dissatisfied - and also disinterested - is that "evolution hasn't caught up with us," said lead researcher Edward Laumann, a sociology professor at the University of Chicago.

So by this logic, ladies would be better off bangin' monkeys?

OOO EEE OOO flings poo*

*copyright 2006, tonksy

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Them spaniards are lying, they just can't admit they have lousy sex or no sex at all ;)