Yep...Slow news day...

unclehobart

2 dead. Major company name invoked? Seems like news to me. I guess Gato needs double digit deaths to rate headlines. (1/2 j/k)

ResearchMonkey

Had Chlorine Gas been news, then maybe they would have reported it as it was being used in Iraq, on our soldiers.

I was informed, first hand account, that Chlorine Gas was in fact used on our boys in Iraq (and a NYT reporter as well). So if the NYT won't report the use of WW-1 era WMD's in Iraq, such agents shouldn't be news at all.

nothing to see here, move along ...ignore these recent photos from Iraq

chlorine.jpg

dimethylsulfate.jpg

crates.jpg

barrels.jpg

Remember there must whorehouses full.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Do I need to hunt for and post links about you guy's use of modified mustard gas? :p

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
With the tsunami in Asia going on, and the fact that more people died on our nations highways in the same time period, yes, I don't rate that a big story. Sue me.

Thulsa Doom

Of course its news! Chlorine gas escapes after a train derailment killing people and leaving 5000 with uninhabitable homes isnt worth hearing about? Have we become that callous and bored by real life disasters? How bout I wake you up when the dead rise from the graves and start attacking and eating the living.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
nothing much is going to top the hugeness of the tsunami story till the comet hits, so we may as well just roll over and never talk about anything current again :shrug: