Yes, the sky fell on the flying pigs that were migrating from the frozen hell.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
And there I was thinking I hit a different bookmark, repeated the process like 3 times :eek:

BeardofPants

I *was* studying for a horrifying test that is in .... 2 hours.... and I come here to calm down, and everything's changed! :crying4: this is not the comfort and support that I need. :mope: ;)

Inkara1

I don't have a problem with it... mainly because the upgrade didn't result in me losing any of my settings, or signature, or avatar, or anything like that. I was even logged in already when I came after the upgrade. That's the most seamless upgrade I've been through in about 5 years' worth of message boards.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I don't have a problem with it... mainly because the upgrade didn't result in me losing any of my settings, or signature, or avatar, or anything like that. I was even logged in already when I came after the upgrade. That's the most seamless upgrade I've been through in about 5 years' worth of message boards.
Forgot to point that out, way to go fury :headbang:

Oz

Aaargghh! Too bright! too bright! How the fuck do I change the background clour?? :nerd:

Although the page(s) load a lot quicker.....so the furious one can have a quick hump offa me as well :cool:

greenfreak

Uh oh, he's playing again! ;)

*humps fury*

Nice job sweetie. Although I posted at Xi two minutes ago and when I pressed the back button twice, about 50 or so windows opened up one right after another. Alt+F4 is my friend. :D

Sharky

Well, for Pete's sake, let's test-drive this thing. 21 members online and no new posts for over an hour (except sam's). . . *handonhip