Yes, the sky fell on the flying pigs that were migrating from the frozen hell.

Ms Ann Thrope

Camelyn said:
Um, noticed that a PM will quote back *everthing* from the previous message, quote-back after quote-back, ad-infinitum. Makes for a *really* long PM after a couple of rounds, unless you remember to edit...

Is there any way to fix that? Unless y'all are digging it :D
I'm NOT digging it... scrolling down forever to find the friggin last reply is annoying... guess I'll just have to get used to editing every single reply I get :eh:

MrBishop

Umh...I..umh...it'll take some getting used to.
It's really great and all...but.

Aww fuckit! It ROCKS!!!:swing:

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Ms Ann Thrope said:
I'm NOT digging it... scrolling down forever to find the friggin last reply is annoying... guess I'll just have to get used to editing every single reply I get :eh:
Im looking into that, but right now i havent found a way to stop it from all the quoting. :(

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Kawaii said:
Attached is a temporary banner. Use it if you want to.
edit: Changed format to gif.
I'll let fury do that one. Thats a little more than what anyone wants me to do. specially if you want to be able to post when im done.

Dave

You may choose to allow other users to download a vCard containing your email address and username.

If you want to keep your email address private, do not allow vCard downloads.
whats this??

Mirlyn

samcurry said:
ok i set it to 5 minutes lets see if it works.
Nah, I think you're thinking of the time it takes for our cookies to expire (and thus the New Posts expire). Maybe not. It looks like the Who's Online is a session length, maybe tracked elsewhere?

Stop Laughing

I don't know if this is across the board or just me, but attachments posted before the upgrade go nowhere... anyone else have this?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that the upgrade/extra effort expended to make this board as efficient and enjoyable as possible for us all were on a completely volunteer basis, and took up, as well as continue to take up a great deal of personal time and bandwidth. My thanks and appreciation to those who thought to thank those doing the gruntwork.