Yesterday...

Rose

*lmao* You mean I can't post the pic here?

And what I mean is there's enough boobie *giggles* showing that there should be a nipple pointing off the end.

MuFu

Well she has big boobies, what can I say?

Edit - apart from "BRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMSSSKIIIII!!!!"

Inkara1

It's only been 107 here the last few days. That's what it was Monday... great day to do an oil change, no? :D

It was a bit cooler today, but it was even more humid.

Rose

Phoenix - too hot for a cute headline

PHOENIX, Arizona (AP) -- It's so hot windshields are shattering or falling out, dogs are burning their paws on the pavement, and candles are melting indoors.

With the average high for the first three weeks of the month at 110 degrees, Phoenix is on track to have the hottest July since the National Weather Service starting keeping records in 1896. The average July high is 104.

It's so hot that heat waves are creating turbulence for airplanes overhead, said Sky Harbor International Airport spokeswoman Deborah Ostreicher.
:eek3:

About 2,000 inmates living in a barbed-wire-surrounded tent encampment at the Maricopa County Jail have been given permission to strip down to their government-issued pink boxer shorts.

pc_builder

Man I feel sorry for you guys.
I've been having a great summer where I live. The hottest day so far this summer was only 90(F). And mostly it's been in the 80's.

The past couple weeks it's been in the 70-80's.

:evilsmok: