Yet another family values hypocrite

spike

Michael Duvall is a conservative Republican state representative from Orange County, California. While waiting for the start of a legislative hearing in July, the 54-year-old married father of two and family values champion began describing, for the benefit of a colleague seated next to him, his ongoing affairs with two different women. In very graphic detail.

For instance:
She wears little eye-patch underwear. So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And
 so, we had made love Wednesday--a lot! And so she'll, she's all, 'I am going 
up and down the stairs, and you're dripping out of me!' So messy!

Duvall's sophomoric braggadocio, of course, was picked up by the microphone in front of him, and wound up on a tape for the legislature's in-house TV station. From there it was sent to a local news station, KCAL, which ran this full report last night:

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsme...hic_sex-bragging_caught_on_tape.php?ref=fpblg

2minkey

bootlicker
it's fine for family values conservatives to talk about fuckin' chicks spike. as long as he ain't some kinda faggot, everything is okay!

Professur

I posted the video of this in the health care thread. Shall I repost it here too? This guy needs to be investigated, and run out of office, and town.

Professur

Old tactic. Quit before they can fire you. Looks better on your resume, and they (supposedly) can't hound you once you're out of the job. Here's hoping he answers for his ignorance.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Michael Duvall is a conservative Republican

Or is he just a Republican & the author can't differentiate?

He is a moron & got caught, like all morons. He should be gone.

2minkey

bootlicker
nah it's pretty consistent with "conservative," which essentially means you're terrified to think for yourself and feel the need to follow some kind of guiding phallus. spot-on in this case...

Don't be so fucking obtuse! You're and asshole and it's so hilarious I just live for it! At least you're not an idiot, so thanks!

:rofl:

spike

One of the women this guys was sleeping with was an energy lobbyist.

"A vice-chairman of the Committee on Utilities and Commerce was literally in bed with Sempra Energy's lobbyist," said Rick Jacobs of the Courage Campaign in a statement. "Assemblyman Duvall's 'sex for votes' affairs have cheated Californians out of honest government. We call on the attorney general to investigate Mr. Duvall to see if he can be prosecuted for selling his votes."

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsme...ts_group_wants_duvall_sex-for-votes_probe.php