Y'know who I miss?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
SL doesn't come around nearly enough either.

Maybe Trin is like essfour and essbee...say their names three times and *poof*

Sharky

Mare said:
:swing: I miss Sharky.... :winkkiss:

:wave: Sharky will be back as soon as work settles back down.

We are installing new Heidelberg Printready digital-to-plate software. With the new software we will be able to send PDF files already built to plate format straight to the laser plate imager, which will then send the exposed plate through the developing processor automatically.

Meanwhile, as they work the bugs out and train the plating technician on the new system, I'm helping out in the plating room by making plates manually on the old system.

Hey, whatever happened to Steweygrrr, MuFu and whoreable? They haven't been around for a while . . .

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
renegade is still in newly wed mode but i know he misses us too, MUFU has been busy, stewygrrr i havent seen in quite a while and whoreable pops in everyonce in a while.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I miss InsertPenisHere. He was my friend. Now that Mufu, I could care less if that bastard ever returns.

MrBishop

Sharky said:
:wave: Sharky will be back as soon as work settles back down.

We are installing new Heidelberg Printready digital-to-plate software. With the new software we will be able to send PDF files already built to plate format straight to the laser plate imager, which will then send the exposed plate through the developing processor automatically.

Meanwhile, as they work the bugs out and train the plating technician on the new system, I'm helping out in the plating room by making plates manually on the old system.

Hey, whatever happened to Steweygrrr, MuFu and whoreable? They haven't been around for a while . . .

Heyas Sharky! You work in printing?!? Sweet! I've seen the digi-to-plate work at the last trade show that I went to. It's very nice!!! Still have some of the brochures at home too... :drool:

MrBishop

samcurry said:
renegade is still in newly wed mode but i know he misses us too, MUFU has been busy, stewygrrr i havent seen in quite a while and whoreable pops in everyonce in a while.

I've bumped into steweygrrr...I'll try to ask him back :)

unclehobart

Scanty is off at a Welsh university and her dorm building is sans internet. She has to go the library to do that kind of thing. She is uber busy and can't rightly have a moments peace until she gets past her make-or-break paperwork intensive freshman year.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Very good for her. Sans internet probably isn't a bad thing, either.