You be the Judge

catocom

BeardofPants said:
Why is it that more men seem to be pro-lifers than women? :hmm:

Verdict: Guilty. The man's clearly a paedophile. :sick:
I figured it was the other way. I'm pro choice my self.
Although this would be a tough call for me..
On one hand I'd say make the grandparents have to raise it, but on
the other hand, how abused would this kid be TOO. It's just a sad situation all the way around. :crying4:

JJR512

BeardofPants said:

Like catocom, I also would have figured that more women than men were pro-life.

However, I am not pro-life. Well, actually, I am. But I am also pro-choice. Personally I'm pro-life but I believe others can decide for themselves.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
BeardofPants said:

Because women want to kill all men? :p

As to the maturity factor mentioned further up in the posting, men and women used to get married at age 12. Of course, not too many people lived past age 40, but that's not the point I'm trying to make. Todays laws are there because of the mistakes of the past. It's always a mistake to marry young, and it's always a mistake for an adult to have sexual relations with a child (anyone under the age of majority).

JJR512

Gato_Solo said:
...it's always a mistake for an adult to have sexual relations with a child (anyone under the age of majority).
By the strangest of coincidences, my wife just asked me if I knew who Traci Lords is...

Gato_Solo

JJR512 said:
By the strangest of coincidences, my wife just asked me if I knew who Traci Lords is...

Yep. And all of her films got yanked. What she did was wrong, but what the studios did was stupid. Always check the age of your 'star'...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
Yep. And all of her films got yanked. What she did was wrong, but what the studios did was stupid. Always check the age of your 'star'...

Apparently she had a fake ID *AFAIK*

Gato_Solo

Luis G said:
Apparently she had a fake ID *AFAIK*

That's what was reported at the time...however...fake ID's can be checked with just one phone call to the state/county the ID was issued in. If that ID shows a different birthdate, or the name doesn't match the ID number...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
When a female has the looks & attributes of Ms Lords, lets just sell some video, m'kay?