YOU CHEAP BASTARD

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Your score is 13!

11-15: Enough already with the stinginess. When are you going to learn that ''it all comes out in the wash?'' Well, not everything ...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Your score is 4! 1-5: You're one of those ''pseudo-nouveau riche,'' whatever the hell that means.

Raven

Annoying SOB
11-15: Enough already with the stinginess. When are you going to learn that ''it all comes out in the wash?'' Well, not everything ...

freako104

Congratulations. You have completed the test.

Your score is 6!

6-10: Well, Mr. Well-balanced. People like you make me want to wretch!

Inkara1

Your score is 16! 16-20: Your life is centered upon the meaningless accumulation of half-smoked cigarettes.

Well... my wife has always told me that my ass squeaks when I walk... but then again, I tell her that if I spent money now like I did when I had more cash, then we'd be on the streets or even worse.

Raven

Annoying SOB
erm fury can I have your teabags when your done? I'll just bung em on the washing line and reuse them *former student* oh and lighter cooked baked beans mmmm cordon ... mauve?

Professur

Your score is 12!

11-15: Enough already with the stinginess. When are you going to learn that ''it all comes out in the wash?'' Well, not everything

drkavnger99

:D Heh should have guessed! But what can I say I'm a real cheap skate Your score is 18! 16-20: Your life is centered upon the meaningless accumulation of half-smoked cigarettes.

nalani

7 - well balanced .. well, I kinda knew that already ...

there are a few people I'd love to see take this test though .. some that I know for sure, guaranteed, are massive cheap asses LOL

Oz

Your score is 11!

Didn't think I was such a tight arse :confused: