you ever have someone you don't like sticking their nose in your business?

S

s4

today i was out paying a bill and someone started asking me all kinds of nosy questions about my work status. it's not like this person likes me or really cares. i was in Staples right before Christmas and this person wouldn't even speak to me even though she walked past me twice.

small town living sucks when people stick their nose up your butt.

AlladinSane

s4 said:
you ever have someone you don't like sticking their nose in your business?
One I don't like? Never. I think I look like someone you know you don't want to mess with. I had to tell some people I like to take care of their lives sometimes though. My mother in example.

S

s4

I'm just in this place taking care of something and start getting asked a bunch of nosy questions about where i work, if i am layed off, etc. i've applied for jobs here before and they hired some high school kid and then 3 other people after that. i had 4 years of experience at the job and they wouldn't give me the time of day.

they weren't interested in hiring me, just sticking their nose in my business is all.

catocom

I usually volunteer info, when people don't even ask for it.:D
Maybe they'll have pity on me.:retard4:

S

s4

i'm usually pretty open about things unless i am around someone that i know from that past that i don't like

Juggernaut

So, what is your work status?:D

J/K I hate that. I see people all the time that I went to HS with since I am back in Houston. I didnt like you then I dont now.

S

s4

It's not like that. It's not someone who I know from the past. This person is actively involved in the local government and I believe has been a pain in my arse before/wouldn't mind doing it again.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Yes i have, however they go when they see my "facial expression" telling them to fuck off :D

freako104

not someone i dont like but my best friend in HS (were still good friends) came over when my ex was over to meet my parents and i told him not to. so basically people i like have. it sucks when its that im sure its worse when its someone you dont like.

freako104

it should. noone should stick their nose in your business unless they are somehow involved(IE working toghter on a project you need to schedule things but still not too intimate just basic shit). noone should have that done to them esp by someone you dont like.

S

s4

i think this woman is hoping that i'll fall flat on my ass and have to move out of town, jobless and homeless. that's what i really think, that's why it pissed me off.

kuulani

A coworker of mine has a habit of offering her opinion when my friend and I are talking to each other. She irritates the hell out of me. I'm currently working thru several schemes to get her fired.

Dave

if i dont like the person asking the question, i'll either keep the reply very brief or just make something up. :D

greenfreak

kuulani said:
A coworker of mine has a habit of offering her opinion when my friend and I are talking to each other. She irritates the hell out of me. I'm currently working thru several schemes to get her fired.

Our creepy breast-starer does that. Last Friday, the girls were gathered around talking about weddings and dresses and such and he just stood about three feet outside the group and listened for a good 5 minutes while we ignored him. Usually he would jump in and offer his opinion even though we weren't talking to him directly... I don't know which is worse.