You guys are pretty creative...

FluerVanderloo

Hmm...Thelma actually seems interesting. My mom has a 2003 Cavalier, black, and I named it Louis. So it would be Louis and Thelma. Thelma and Louis. Hmm.

IDLEchild

FluerVanderloo said:
Hmm...Thelma actually seems interesting. My mom has a 2003 Cavalier, black, and I named it Louis. So it would be Louis and Thelma. Thelma and Louis. Hmm.

Yup...a famous movie theme going on with a subcontext of womanly bonding and without the poo poo anarchist suicidal undertones which haunt the movie.

Drive and bond with your mother without jumping off of bridges.

Inkara1

'91 Cavalier? You should call it broken down... because that's what it will be soon enough. :p

FluerVanderloo

Inkara1 said:
'91 Cavalier? You should call it broken down... because that's what it will be soon enough. :p

Gah. Cavaliers are tough little shits. We had an 80-something a while back, with 130,000 miles on it. We rode the hell out of it, then sold it. The guy who bought it called us about a month ago, it's still running good. So there. Hmph. :lol2:

MrBishop

FluerVanderloo said:
I need to name my car. It can be a male of female name, I'm not picky.

White 1991 Chevy Cavalier, Z24.

A cavalier - Cavalryman? hmmm....I keep picturing knights riding on horseback...how about Lancelot? or...Don Quijote (just avoid the windmills)