you sick freak...

tonksy

okay, so everyone knows that i am madly in love with gil grissom (the CSI character) and apparently that makes me....odd. what i wanna know is who is your oddball crush? who are you all about, but everyone thinks you're wrong for it. i got lots...

Kawaii

A few anime chicks(including the one in my 'tar), but that's purely physical.(People still think i'm a freak 'cause of it, though.:))
IRL, i'm in love with Alexis Bledel........ Yum!

freako104

im a freak. but im not sick actually im quite healthy thanks.

hmmm there was a cheerleader at my last school, then there was some girl here who is quite innocent :evilgrin:

SexyBoo

Hmm... I'm madly in love with AE, despite faults and everything else bad that seems to be glaringly apparent to him. I would do anything I could to be with him - and in his mind (and probably a few others), that makes me extremely odd. :heartred:

My other crush is Brendan Fraser. But just because I send him 20 love letters a day and skulk on his front lawn doesn't make it odd, does it? :angel:

Oz

Hmm, I tend to be attracted to women who are 10-15 yrs older than me .......... To some guys my age, and younger, this seems a lil' odd I guess :eh:

I suppose my oddball crush(es) are Kirsten Imrie.......a british actress who usually plays very straight laces snobs, the total opposite of me :D and a british comedienne called Helen Lederrer, she is no "super model stunner" bit is deffo one of the funniest people on the planet....and I find humour sexy (sometimes) :)

And I also have a thing for victorian ladies, especially old style corset and garters.....but we won't go into that ;)

Ms Ann Thrope

Re: Re : you sick freak...

I have a major weakness for the Eastern European dissident type: too thin, too pale, limp and thinning hair, crooked teeth, melancholic....

mmmmm....:love:

Professur

I haven't had one since puberty. But. The last one was the little blond girl on Benson. Damned if I remember what she was called.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I haven't had one since puberty. But. The last one was the little blond girl on Benson. Damned if I remember what she was called.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CAST[/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Benson DuBois................................. Robert Guillaume [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gov. James Gatling................................. James Noble [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Katie Gatling.............................................. Missy Gold [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gretchen Kraus...................................... Inga Swenson [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Marcy Hill (1979-81)...................... Caroline McWilliams [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Taylor (1979-80).......................... Lewis J. Stadlen [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Clayton Endicott III (1980-88)............. Rene Auberjonois [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pete Downey (1980-35)........................... Ethan Phillips [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Frankie (1980-81).................................... Jerry Seinfeld [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Denise Stevens Downey (1981-85)................. Didi Conn [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mrs. Cassidy (1984-88)................................. Billie Bird [/font]​
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sen. [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Diane Hartford (1985-88)................... Donna Laurie [/font]​
Missy Gold?!​
missy_gold22.jpg

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
well she could've been older...

goldmissy301hopt.jpg

goldmissy302hopt.jpg

I'd have sworn the bottom was Tracey...but waddever :lloyd:

Professur

Wow, does that bring back memories.

Tracy was her sister, also a sitcom actress. Tracy had brown hair, as I recall.

pc_builder

hmmm.... Of the celebrities, I'd have to say I have a crush on Lisa Kudrow.

Of people I know... there was this girl in my band class in high school. We had a bunch of other classes together and we were friends. But I was too shy so I never asked her out.