YOU

woodman19_99

tonksy said:
Woodman? I thought you were a redhead...I dunno why.

Hmmm, what gave you that impression? My hair is actually a little lighter than normal in that picture, as it was taken in Florida last week and I had spent mucho time in the sun...

tonksy

I honestly have no clue why I thought that. I knew that you were going to be healthy and I knew that you would have thicker eyebrows...I guess I made up the redhead bit on my own :tardbang:

woodman19_99

tonksy said:
I honestly have no clue why I thought that. I knew that you were going to be healthy and I knew that you would have thicker eyebrows...I guess I made up the redhead bit on my own :tardbang:

By any chance, is "healthy" a nice way of saying I am big boned? Cause if it is, you're pretty much right on the money...

Oh yeah, and my eyebrows have, on numerous occasions, been called the "brown arches"...

woodman19_99

alex said:
Woody Woodpecker?

I am pretty much used to both those nicknames... I hear the first one more though, as I went through HS and College with that one... even got announced at football games with that...

tonksy

woodman19_99 said:
By any chance, is "healthy" a nice way of saying I am big boned? Cause if it is, you're pretty much right on the money...

Oh yeah, and my eyebrows have, on numerous occasions, been called the "brown arches"...
When I say healthy I mean not skin and bones :D
You had mentioned before that you, on occasion, get your brows done so it was a logical conclusion that they were thicker.

alex

woodman19_99 said:
I am pretty much used to both those nicknames... I hear the first one more though, as I went through HS and College with that one... even got announced at football games with that...

You have no idea what I went thru growing up.

*pats Woody on the back

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
So if you're having some beer and I tell you
Give me some Head

you won't take it personally? :D

alex

Luis G said:
So if you're having some beer and I tell you
Give me some Head

you won't take it personally? :D

I've never called beer head...so you might get a funny look :D

catocom

I like tools, so I always though Phillip Head fit you good, and considering
the type work you do.

Man Alex, I don't remember quite as much white hair in the last pic I saw
of you, but that Was sometime back. I'm sure if I took a closer shot of me,
there'd be a few more you could see too.:bgpimp:

alex

Yeah, it runs in the family. Hell, I was mostly grey shortly after that first pic. It went downhill fast :( I've thought about coloring it but I'd have to color my chest hair as well. It would be way too much trouble. If the girls don't like it, screw 'em....I mean to heck with 'em.

catocom

alex said:
Yeah, it runs in the family. Hell, I was mostly grey shortly after that first pic. It went downhill fast :( I've thought about coloring it but I'd have to color my chest hair as well. It would be way too much trouble. If the girls don't like it, screw 'em....I mean to heck with 'em.
I won't be coloring mine.... I'm going for the Santa Clause look, when I get enough.:D
Seems people in the computer industry seem to get more 'respect' the
more 'Distinguished' you look, and the gray seems to add to that.:shrug: