Your Best Christmas Cookie recipes

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
like searching for the banana bread receipe 2 years later

I have an awesome banana bread recipe, everyone whom I have made it for LOVES it

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
Banana bread is disgusting :sick: I'll stick to my marmite cake thank-you-very-much

the word marmite makes me think of maggots...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
and don't you think it's about time you dealt with that?

How would you get it though? Would banana bread ship well? How would I sent it to you anyway since you refuse to give me your address?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
You're young and clever. I'm sure you could come up with some way to pull it off.

Well, I'll need your address then I'll see what I can do about getting you some banana bread

GAH took me so long to type that, I hate when your finger gets shifted on the key board and you can't get the realigned and every key you try to hit is one off in some direction :mad:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Bake us some at the BBQ this summer!

If I'm able to make it (which I hope I will be...less obstacles than last summer for sure) then I will as long as Cam can make sure she has three VERY ripe bananas for me.

Inkara1

So if I walk into the kitchen and comment that something smells ripe in there, it would be the bananas?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
So if I walk into the kitchen and comment that something smells ripe in there, it would be the bananas?

Oh I hope they're not that ripe :sick: