Your first...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:blush: It's been a looooooooong time...but I'd bet it would have been Ricky Shroeder on Silver Spoons...

*runs away after Scanty*

whoreable

i just found out like a year ago that my older sister wrote this letter to the fred savage fan club. personally i find that hilarious.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Jane Mansfield...All those times we made such raging, passionate love....Wish she could've been there at least once.....

Attachment(s):

heart.gif, 11.15kb

247_1033861699.gif

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flat out lust, Farrah "nips" Fawcett

my age (then) I had a thing for Kristy McNichol, too bad she was so flat-chested :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block

*runs away after Scanty and Leslie*

nalani

Spirit said:
Shawn Cassidy. :headbang: :D

oooooohhh yeah ... I had the Shaun Cassidy collection .. t-shirts ... Tigerbeat centerfolds ... cassette tapes ... that feathered hair ... *swoon* ...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Alyssa Milano, Christi McNichol, really, but I think I was like 8, so I really don't know if that counts. Alyssa came around about the time I might have actually been able to do something about it.

halamikage

It had to be Rick Springfield... :blush: I had his poster right above my bed next to Michael Jackson *I can't believe I admitted that one*

halamikage

Hmmm...but nothing beats my total infactuation with New Kids On the Block, Jordan Knight...I had my whole room covered (wall-to-wall, the whole ceiling) with posters, bed set, t-shirts, pins, pillows, had everything but the jacket.........now that I think about it...how disturbing :sick2:

*runs away after Nixy*