your input is requested

tonksy

okay here is the scenario, wife asks husband to pick up shampoo at the store...she mentions it offhand, "hey, grab some shampoo at the store". now when husband comes home there is the problem...it goes like this:
wife: hey, next time you're at the store grab some conditioner?
husband: yeah...i almost bought 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner but i know you don't use them
wife: they are all i ever use...
husband: *blank look*
wife: ...in fact...they are all i ever buy so they are all you ever use...for like 5 years.....
husband: *blank look*
what do you have to say about this one?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
most of the men I've met are kinda chronically stupefied like that :shrug:

if it's not written on their foreheads with a Sharpie so everyone reminds them then they don't know it if it's not all about them

tonksy

it's just amazing tgo me that a grown person would squirt something in theirhands and rub it in their hair everyday for 5 years without looking at the flipping label at least a time or two.

tonksy

i use like 3 or 4 different kinds of 2 in 1's...sometimes pert...pantene...etc. my point is that i can't fathom not being that observant about your surroundings and daily activities...not to mention the stuff you rub on your body......

unclehobart

Indeed. How can someone use a 2 in 1 and have that slick detangler feeling and not know they are using a conditioner? ... the mind doth boggle.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Indeed. How can someone use a 2 in 1 and have that slick detangler feeling and not know they are using a conditioner? ... the mind doth boggle.
another point! you have to notice it in your hair!!

:winkkiss: BCD

IDLEchild

Also i can recount all the shampoos i have ever used.

how can you go wrong with me........Corvette awaits me lady.

tonksy

Buttcrackdivine said:
Also i can recount all the shampoos i have ever used.

how can you go wrong with me........Corvette awaits me lady.
ah! so you say...here is a list of prerequisites:
literacy is key, that goes without saying, but i want smart....
common sense.....i can not stress this enough!
hair...i'd like for there to be some.
common courtesy...you don't have to pamper me but at least consider my emotions once and awhile.
attention span...i don't yammer on and i hate to repeat myself, so could you just listen for 5 minutes?
attention to detail...if you see the trash needs to go out could you just take care of it? i'm not your mother.
punctuality....you know, there are like 80 million ways of getting a hold of people these days...just let me know you're gonna be late....and if you know you have to be somewhere at a certain time why can't you just do it?
personal hygiene is extremely extremely important....i have a sensitive sniffer.....

that and being a wild man in the sack.
think that's too much?

tonksy

chcr said:
:rofl:

Hey, Tonks, what brand of condoms does he use?
lifestyles or whatever else is free at the health unit....i know my birth control. i keep tabs on the supply and i keep them in the little butter section of the fridge :D

unclehobart

tonks said:
common courtesy...you don't have to pamper me but at least consider my emotions once and awhile.
attention span...i don't yammer on and i hate to repeat myself, so could you just listen for 5 minutes?
attention to detail...if you see the trash needs to go out could you just take care of it? i'm not your mother.
punctuality....you know, there are like 80 million ways of getting a hold of people these days...just let me know you're gonna be late....and if you know you have to be somewhere at a certain time why can't you just do it?
personal hygiene is extremely extremely important....i have a sensitive sniffer.....

think that's too much?
Sounds good to me.

eek! A woman that loves punctuality? :circle:

unclehobart

tonks said:
lifestyles or whatever else is free at the health unit....i know my birth control. i keep tabs on the supply and i keep them in the little butter section of the fridge :D
Is that what those were? I thought they were some kind of space age butter tablets. No wonder my ovaries hurt so much.

IDLEchild

tonks said:

I always read at 3 grades above my level and GPA 3.7

No you can not

Full flowing locks in the wind

A foot massage every time you step in the house

I make it a point to do so

Exactly...its like we think alike

punctuality....you know, there are like 80 million ways of getting a hold of people these days...just let me know you're gonna be late....

Proudly holds the record for 14 years of no tardiness.

and if you know you have to be somewhere at a certain time why can't you just do it?

I make it a point to get there 30 minutes early

Shower twice a day

No Limp Bizket here

think that's too much?

You are a lot less demanding then some women.