your internet presense

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Jerrek said:
LastLegionary - points towards the books I got it from... Nothing for me there.

Jerrek - Nothing

My full real name - err... well thats the reason I'm so private. My real name points to something I'd rather not think of at this point.

Age of Empires Heaven?! :eek:

:D

Stop Laughing

Keith Rosone: about 95% of those are me.

Stop Laughing: none are me, but there's about 86 pages of results, most are either the quote "We do not stop laughing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop laughing!" or the anagram CSL (Can't Stop Laughing).

Jon

It's official (well, according to Google anyway)! I'm the only RecklessLeper in the world!!! :D :headbang:

42 hits and all are me :)

My real name - Jonathon Aspinall - brings up 639 hits, and I don't think any of them are me, hehe :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
fury - 1,670,000. and EVERY SINGLE RESULT ON THE FIRST PAGE HAS A CAPITAL f! *puke*
flurff - 4, the first and third one are of me
flurffmeister - 0 :crying3:
"dennis field" - 982, the first reference to me is on a page at OTC on page 7. "Off Topic Central - Statistics - Site Statistics
... Design copyright © 2002 Dennis Field Page generated
in 12.16312206 seconds with 22 queries. "

:eek:

Apparently Dennis Field is a pretty popular name.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It's supposed to be. But apparently the rule only applies where I rule. So basically there's only 3 sites on the net that have that rule. :crying3:

Q

fury said:
It's supposed to be. But apparently the rule only applies where I rule. So basically there's only 3 sites on the net that have that rule. :crying3:
That may be true...but it's strictly enforced on those sites!:headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Luis G 1,280,000 results
"Luis G" about 19,000 results
i don't know in which page i'm located thou.

Inkara1

"Aaron Crutchfield" - My ICQ web pager page is the first hit, out of 37. Apparently I'm also a skilled actor from Boston.

inkara1 - 127 hits, all me

Squiggy

ThunderDick
"Unknown" - Wow! You wouldn't believe all of the things I've authored. And I've apparently done an awful lot of art too....Sure wish I could remember it....Better yet, I wish Id gotten paid....:eek6:

Arris

Well top hit for my real name is

http://www.robert-the-bruce.com/

Bruce King

For my online name http://www.arris.com/

arris_logo.gif

You get the options to Meet Arris, Experience Arris and Join Arris... oooer :rofl3:

Apparently I am also a CAD Program... or maybe I'm just a cad ;)

44,000 hits..

If you do "Arris forum" it comes up with my first forum home, entry 19, www.techspot.com/vb/ :D