You're kidding right?

HeXp£Øi±

All those smilies had better not load every time i come here. How 56k unfriendly can you get? aren't these pages slow enough already? ?(

ris

hehehehe

it really buggered my normal browsing: open thread, click and drag scroll to bottom, read last post

:D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
hehehe, i saw that too, i just thought it was a temporary thing, and it was hehehe, i saw that too, i just thought it was a temporary thing, and it was

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Repeating yourself, there, Luis? :D Repeating yourself, there, Luis? :D

Yeah, forgot one little line of code to define the maximum number of smilies to show. Woopsies. :headbang:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I thought I'd double posted....must have been wrong...I thought I replied as first after HeXp£Øi±, but I didn't see any post....that's it, no more alcohol for me :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I'd double posted....must have been wrong...I thought I replied as first after HeXp£Øi±, but I didn't see any post....that's it, no more alcohol for me
You did, ris just posted so fast that his post went back in time to 4 minutes before yours. :headbang:

Psycho

fury said:
You did, ris just posted so fast that his post went back in time to 4 minutes before yours. :headbang:

:rofl2:

OT Cental - The only place where you can post faster than the speed of light :headbang: