Yum, Yum!

Aunty Em

For all you hungery geeks out there slaving away over a hot computer, I'm off out for a slap up meal in a fancy restaurant, not paid by me! I will try not to get too smashed. :D

Enjoy your computers.;)

Aunty Em

Ummmm, that was really nice.

Jumble salad with smoked chicken and panchetta to start, followed by roast guinea fowl with burgundy and wild mushroom sauce accompanied by roast/new potatoes and mash, and mixed seasonal vegetables. For dessert, three chocolate mousse with fruit puree and to finish coffee with cream and mince pies, all washed down with several glasses of white wine and plenty of good company at a leisurely pace.

I'm stuffed. I should do this more often. :) :drink2:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Sounds like a good meal.

Now, who's the guy that paid the bill? ;)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
oh shite...now i'm REALLY hungry :D

haven't had breakfast and it's 17:52 over here, so that might be the cause of it as well :retard:

good to hear you enjoyed it :thumbup:

Arris

Free meals. Pah! I virtually live on those. I work in Milan for my company and they foot the bill for all my food expenses. Off out for a nice meal tonight at my favorite restaurant:

Mmmm Smoked swordfish thinly sliced with just lemon and pepper. Some Paperdelle al porcini fungi and maybe a Tuna steak to follow.

Understandable how I have managed to gain 2 stone in weight since working in Italy ;)

Aunty Em

Arris said:
Free meals. Pah! I virtually live on those. I work in Milan for my company and they foot the bill for all my food expenses. Off out for a nice meal tonight at my favorite restaurant:

Mmmm Smoked swordfish thinly sliced with just lemon and pepper. Some Paperdelle al porcini fungi and maybe a Tuna steak to follow.

Understandable how I have managed to gain 2 stone in weight since working in Italy ;)

That does sound nice, I had shark when I was down in cornwall it must be similar. I also used to make a very nice japanese mackeral dish - fine strips of raw mackeral pickled in rice vinegar overnight - yummy!

Dave

roast guinea fowl with burgundy and wild mushroom sauce accompanied by roast/new potatoes and mash, and mixed seasonal vegetables

mmmm...sounds great....

off to Wendy's for a chicken sandwich cause thats the closest i'm getting to that kind of meal today....

:D