Yup. I was totally wrong

tonksy

Sure, larger numbers in the world meets safer abortion procedures meets more folks doing it.
I am not justifying it. It's a damn shame but there it is.

unclehobart

I figure it to be from silly habits and silly decisions from a bored and disaffected youth coupled with the nanny state not wanting to tote the note on a new waif in the world.

unclehobart

Thats a bunch of shit. They only want the whole cradle/grave thing if the end user is going to be profitable in his/her lifetime. They want the cash and a voter coupled into a nice little package. If the waif is a statistical dead end and a cash vaccum they want it gone.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
our teenagers are getting mixed messages.
Not mixed. They're told "You'll do it anyway, so go ahead".

A lack of contraception and poor family planning services is also being blamed.
That is too fucking funny.

breakdown of family units
Than ks to the nanny state.

“But they don’t have the mental maturity to make good decisions about sex.”

Well, no shit.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
if the end user is going to be profitable in his/her lifetime.

By having lifetime care, ther is no incentive to be profitable. What they need is numbers. Those willing to work for a living & give their money away need to be outnumbered, considerably, by those who will continue to vote for free care.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The writer of the article has no idea what contraception is, he uses that word instead of anticonception.

But yeah, abortion has become in many ways, an easy way out. It promotes ignorance and doesn't help in making people learn about their mistakes.

Professur

MPs to consider cut in abortion time limit

MPs are to launch an inquiry into the impact of scientific developments on abortion law, including whether medical advances in the care of very premature babies mean the 24-week time limit should be reduced.

The investigation by the Commons science and technology committee is the first dedicated to the issue of abortion conducted in parliament, and could prompt a change to the UK's 40-year-old abortion law.

The cross-party committee has ruled out examination of the ethical or moral issues surrounding abortion time limits

More

Source

Didn't we just hear about a scientist who didn't think moral issues were his to consider ..... right before he was found guilty of defrauding the gov't of nearly a billion?