yup, i've gone total geek.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
he means he just realized it :D

btw, that's great man, you have the need for another psu now?

Mirlyn

Justintime said:
one 36GB raptor 10k rpm SATA HDD :joy:

mind sharing the price? ;) I'm curious if I need to start looking at SATA for my OS drive on my desktop....a 10k drive should be nice and fast.

Arris

Apparently Serial SCSI is just around the corner. I think I'll wait for that to come out. Plus I still don't trust the Silicon Serial ATA chip on my Abit NF7-S. Was the cause of many problems for people.... :(

Mirlyn

Hmm....got the A7N8X Deluxe....might have to give the SATA controller a go here soon. :headbang:

chcr

Too cute for words
icon4.gif
yup, i've gone total geek.
And this is a problem?????

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i picked up a 512M PC2100 dimm at best buy this morning for $40 (after the $15 rebate, stupid rebates). It's actually a Crucial stick too instead of the garbage BB normally carries. I'm thinking about buying a few more to fill out my system:headbang:

tommyj27 said:
i picked up a 512M PC2100 dimm at best buy this morning for $40 (after the $15 rebate, stupid rebates). It's actually a Crucial stick too instead of the garbage BB normally carries. I'm thinking about buying a few more to fill out my system:headbang:

am actually thinking of picking up another 2 PC2100 Registered 512 Samsung DIMMS for my KX7333-R XP 2100+ (palomino lol) server to fill the other 2 slots ( 4 slots) and have 2GB RAM, might actually come in handy one day :lol:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i've been thinking that more memory might be a good thing if i'm going to keep running these memory hogs (windows') under vmware

HubbaHubba

I like pizza :(

It would be so cool to know what the hell you are saying
I got, "I just bought a massive harddrive that goes really fast, envy me"

How close am i?

Mirlyn

tommyj27 said:

Yeah, unbelieveably cheap shit there this week and last. Makes me ashamed to say I paid $100 for my 512 stick back in Feb...

Might get one anyway...

chcr

Too cute for words
HubbaHubba said:
How close am i?
Got it in one, dude!

PS, I got a stick of Micron 512 PC2700 in Juse for 65 bucks at a show. Had to piss and moan a bit, but remember, when you look up "cheap bastard" in the dictionary, that's my picture next to it.